Saturday, August 3, 2013

Wishing You.....all that your heart desires!

Here we are into a long weekend and its going to be a nice one! Lots of sunshine here. So hopefully my card brings a ray of sunshine to you too! It is no secret I love my flowers and butterflies. So my card today is full of flowers and an adorable little butterfly with lots of glitter!
I coloured with prismas added lots and lots of glitter which is really hard to see in this picture! A girl can never have enough glitter. And its great for hiding any mistakes you have made with your colouring! I purchased all my goodies to make my card at One Crazy Stamper. Lora has everything you need in her store or for your convience you can go to her on line store and shop too. If for some reason you can't find something, Lora is happy to always help you out. Trust me, I have made many calls to her regarding something I have found and I need, and she is all over it for me! LOL

Have yourself a wonderful long weekend!

Supplies Used:
Dies: Impression Obsession- DIE066-C
Spellbinders- Foliage S4-328
Memory Box- Whimsical Flourish #98373
MFT Upsey Daisies Die
Crealies- Creative Flowers Die- LL CF 06
EK Success- Small Retro Flower
Whimsy Notables 1 Die

Distress Inks for Flowers: Wild Honey, Faded Jeans and Frayed Burlap
Stamps: Butterfly Betsy and Whimsy- Fanciful Birthday Notables

8 comments:

Danni said...

Gorgeous!! Love the butterfly too!!

Lisa Jane said...

ooh it definitely brought a smile to my face ... i love the pretty pastel shades ... so summery and that butterfly just adds a little drama
Lisa xx

Kerri said...

awesome love it!!

Karen Wilson said...

omgosh .. this is beautiful!!!!!!!!

sueincanada said...

Beautiful. You are the flower queen.

Beth Brovold said...

Beautiful as always...I love the paper & flower combos!! You do it all so well!!!

Dena said...

She's a beauty Christine!!!!!! Gorgeous card and wonderful coloring as always!!! Love the flowers you made, they look really amazing my friend!
Enjoy your wonderful weather!
Hugs, Dena

Danielle said...

Hi Christine! Wow - I've missed so much on your blog (sorry) but glad to be catching up now!! Stunning work as always with some beautiful new to me images!! Love the butterfly and flowers on this one - just gorgeous! Hope you are keeping well my friend and enjoying the summer (which I know you are for sure)!!
Hugs, Danielle x