Thursday, March 1, 2018

Love you to the moon and back.....

 Yes, I am a bit addicted to these chibitronic lights that Heidi gave me to try! I saw this image from Dreamerland Crafts (Pointer Arts and Crafts Store) and right away knew what I really wanted to try.
 This image is called Jazz Improvisation. I did the background by sponging with distress inks and cut out the moon, placed a piece of vellum that I sponged with a yellow distress ink colour behind the sky. I placed the chibitronic lights behind the moon and when you press the large star...the moon lights up. I coloured the image with prisma colours. I did however forget to put some glitter on the card...I will fix that after I post!

Have a wonderful day and welcome in March! Its suppose to come in like a lion so hopefully it will go out like a lamb.

5 comments:

pinky said...

That is such a cool image Christine. Love what you have made with it.

Marianne's Craftroom said...

I am loving your light up cards and keep seeing them on Facebook Dreamerland page. This is another stunner, just fabulous. We have had snow for days and today strong winds and drifting snow, horrid, want Spring to come,

Danni said...

This is so fun that it lights up!! Awesome!!

sue w. said...

Hi Christine, what a wonderful card, just love the light up moon.
Hugs Sue W.

Beth Brovold said...

Absolutely STUNNING Christine...I've got to get me some of those lights!!
Take care,
Beth